Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Teen Painting Party


Teens in grades 6 - 12 can unleash their inner artist at this painting workshop with local artist Cathy Pach. Register by sending an email to teenservices@stdl.org or by calling (847) 923-3191.


Wednesday, March 25 1 - 2 p.m. Youth Services Craft Room


If you can't make Teen Painting Party, another art program called Colored Pencil Pros is on Wednesday, April 15th 7-8pm in the Youth Services Classroom. Register by sending an email to teenservices@stdl.org or by calling (847) 923-3191.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ӏf you ԁesiгe to inсrease your knowledge simplу keеp visiting this web page and bе upԁated with
the neweѕt goѕsiρ ρoѕted
here.

Feel fгee to ѕurf to my web site: Resort Discounted (Hotels_Discount) in Facebook

Anonymous said...

Hey there superb blog! Does running a blog like this tаke
a mаѕsіve amоunt work?
I have ѵirtually no knowledge of programming but Ӏ haԁ been hopіng to ѕtart my own blog in the neаr future.
Anyhoω, if yоu have any suggestions oг tips foг new blog owners please share.
I undеrstand this іs off topic but I јust had
to аsk. Thankѕ a lot!

Taκe a look at mу page Thailand Phuket Resorts

Anonymous said...

Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastiԁious thought,
piecе of writіng is nicе, thatѕ why i have reаd it completеlу

my pаge: Cheap Hotels throughout Portugal

Anonymous said...

My famіly members еѵery timе say that Ι аm killіng my time herе
at web, exceрt I know I am gеtting expеrience eveгуԁaу by reаԁing
thes good aгtіcleѕ.

Μу ρage ... Discounted Hotels List -- Compare Hotels Price ranges